Saturday, November 22, 2008

going loco

1. Alanis Morissette
among the earliest female singer whom i adore a hell lot after Jewel and the Carpenters!this is my favourite song from her ol days...zmn Taylor Hawkins on drums..and Flea pn part of the band...


2. Imogen Heap..or Frou Frou..listen to Hide and Seek..and u'll get what i mean..damn creative on that one.

3. Hole - Courtney Love + Melissa Auf Der Maur = gila!


4. The Distillers - I have a lesbian crush on Brody Dalle..dulu..and still..


5. Bjork
and i bet no one can ever be like her.


6. Janis Joplin - sad sad talented singer


7. Portishead - my suicidal band


8. Blondie
Debbie Harry..my idol!


9. Queen - a tribute to Freddy Mercury..this is one of my fave number by queen featuring David Bowie.


10. The Cure - A song to dance to.and act like a drag queen.Robert Smith is funky!


music is my passion since i was little.. too many great female and male singers,bands and musicians to mention..from Ray Charles to The Temptations..from feist to rachael yamagata..from MGMT to Architecture in Helsinki..Hujan to Agrikulture..crazy!!and my passion towards music will never fade..there's always new stuff everyday..

No comments: